Sunday, January 27, 2013

PHOTOGRAPHY: The Full Moon

THE FULL MOON

Since I borrowed Canon 55-200mm lens from my friends, I think it is better to use it very well, I mean shoot the moon and bird everytime.. Haha.. Well, I can't afford to buy it now. InsyaAllah, I will have it soon. But I'm confusing either to buy LENS or to save money for MARRIAGE.. hahaha.. Just a joke..

Allah created night very dark, and He used to create something that can enlighten the night. Since, sun work in day time, moon take it shift. Moon, just a 'stone' which can produce light, but with the reflection from the sun, it can lighten the earth. Moon also, take part in the event of "Proving Muhammad S.A.W as a Prophet". I think many of us now this event. Prophet Muhammad S.A.W split the moon into two as to prove that he is the last prophet. Ok That's all, tazkirah for today.. :)

FROM: Haiqal Syahid


This picture was taken JUST NOW.. haha.. 27/1/2013 at 9.00pm.


This one, taken yesterday on 26/1/2013 at 12.15am.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...